The-Virtual-GamerThe-Virtual-Gamer

Main News Art Reviews Stats

r/atheism r/atheism

Some people seem to think that taking a crack at r/atheism is making fun of ALL ATHEISTS. Now I can't speak for the author of this animation, but r/atheism is widely regarded among religious and atheist redditors to be a cesspool of the same religion slandering garbage using the same, or other peoples argument over and over to make them feel smart. Yes on occasion there will be something mature and thought provoking, but it's rare, and more often than not it's something that has been reposted several times before

I'm not saying religion or atheism is right or wrong, good or bad, I'm saying r/atheism deserves this mudslinging a good portion of the time.

That said, I found this animation to be quite amusing, though it was a little over bearing on the message, could use more subtlety. The art work was consistent and clean, and I liked the art style.

Kid Sickofthis Kid Sickofthis

This makes me want to play Uprising even more for some reason...

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

I don't like MLP, but I really enjoyed this, it was pleasant to watch and some parts made me chuckle a bit. MOAR PLZ

Jetpac: The Remake Jetpac: The Remake

Amazing Remake!

It's so addictive and fun! Takes way more skill than modern games do, its the only reason these gaming noobs are raging in the reviews. Poor things don't know what real games are.

Old school gaming FTW!

LilDwarf responds:

Lol I agree ;) Thanks for the review!

Angel Named Billy Angel Named Billy

Looks like the Heavy Wep Guy lol

I wanna change the text to "I love this doctor!"
:D lol

But the actual picture, despite the subject matter being horrendously creepy lol the actual technique in the lines and coloring looks amazing! It's engrossing and gross at the same time imo lol

Left 2 mate Left 2 mate

Original but familiar...

Hilarious and lovely artwork, jealous of your shading ability. I nearly lost it on the last panel with that one guy saying "Can I have your numba"... im wondering if you were referencing that old comedy skit with that annoying guy hitting on some chick. no one else has seemed to notice this...

xIZRAx responds: