The-Virtual-GamerThe-Virtual-Gamer

Main News Art Reviews Stats

r/atheism r/atheism

Some people seem to think that taking a crack at r/atheism is making fun of ALL ATHEISTS. Now I can't speak for the author of this animation, but r/atheism is widely regarded among religious and atheist redditors to be a cesspool of the same religion slandering garbage using the same, or other peoples argument over and over to make them feel smart. Yes on occasion there will be something mature and thought provoking, but it's rare, and more often than not it's something that has been reposted several times before

I'm not saying religion or atheism is right or wrong, good or bad, I'm saying r/atheism deserves this mudslinging a good portion of the time.

That said, I found this animation to be quite amusing, though it was a little over bearing on the message, could use more subtlety. The art work was consistent and clean, and I liked the art style.

Kid Sickofthis Kid Sickofthis

This makes me want to play Uprising even more for some reason...

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

I don't like MLP, but I really enjoyed this, it was pleasant to watch and some parts made me chuckle a bit. MOAR PLZ

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Creeper Pony :D

in the pony store, theres a pink Creeper Pony on the shelf behind Phil the Owner :D

It totally made me day <3

TommyVF responds:

That's fabulous! It made our day that it made your day. <3

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

It doesn't make sense...

Because it's a song from weebl... why do people expect anything he writes to make sense?

Also of course it has stereotypes, would a song about modern day Russia be any funnier? ...seriously... people these days get worked up over a nonsense cartoon, people need to learn to grow up and not be offended by EVERYTHING.

Not the catchiest of weebls songs but Its got it's own charm (mostly because when I first heard this, It didn't even sound like a weebl lol)

: Travel Log II : : Travel Log II :

Why am I questioning a cartoon?

She needs to learn to say "no" like she constantly did to that creepy scrawny guy... why can't she say that to anyone else?

She needs to admit she that shes promiscuous or stop complaining about how her life is because of her own poor choices.

Also not all men are pigs, just as there are women who also happen to be sexual predators, so she can't blame her lack of change in her life when shes not willing to do anything that requires actual work TO change her life. Shes just running away from her problems because she can't handle actually making an effort.

Why I even bothered to write this about a fake cartoon about a fictional character I have no idea... but it felt good writing it. lol

As for the animation itself, it's better than anything I could do (Flash hurts my brain lol), but not personally the best I've seen I give an 8.

Lots of people find this review helpful!